Arborist Climber Trainee
Bartlett Tree Experts
Marshall, VA , Marshall , VA - 20115
ARBORIST CLIMBER TRAINEE
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are seeking entry-level Climbers who are ambitious, self-starters, that have a passion for preserving and caring for trees.
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field or has experience working in the industry
- Performs all required ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by crew leader or designated supervisor
- Utilizes all appropriate personal protective equipment
- Learns to identify the basic trees and shrubs common to the service area
- Learns and demonstrates proper pruning and small removal skills
- Learns, understands, and adheres to all safety rules and company safety policies
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the crew leader or designated supervisor, arborist representative, or local manager
Bartlett Tree Experts offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, and paid vacation and holidays. Employees have access to continuing education programs, professional development training materials, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories.
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer