Arborist Crew Leader
Bartlett Tree Experts
Burlington, VT , Burlington , VT - 05445
ARBORIST CREW LEADER
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are seeking experienced Arborist Crew Leaders who have a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve pruning and general maintenance of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
- At least 3 years of climbing (DdRT or SRT) and bucket operation experience in the tree care industry
- A current commercial driver’s license or ability to attain a CDL is a must
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field is preferred but not required
- ISA Arborist Certification is preferred but not required
- Supervise and manage tree care crew while performing all aspects of tree care services, as directed by the Arborist Representative and Local Manager
- Review scope of work and safety issues with the Arborist Representative prior to beginning each work assignment
- Ensure that each crew member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a crew safely
- Ensure crew members conduct tree risk assessments prior to working on trees
- Great leadership and communication skills
Bartlett Tree Experts offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, and paid vacation and holidays. Employees have access to continuing education programs, professional development training materials, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories.
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer