ARBORIST GROUND PERSON
At Bartlett Tree Experts, people thrive in a safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. You can go as far as your talent and hard work will take you. You can free yourself from the conventions of an office setting and work alongside some of the brightest scientific minds in the industry. Join us and realize your most ambitious goals as you grow right along with us.
We are seeking experienced and entry-level candidates who are ambitious, self-starters, that have a passion for preserving and caring for trees.
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field OR prior experience working in the tree care industry
- Ability to perform strenuous manual labor and work in all weather conditions and seasons
- Valid driver’s license and clean record
- Assist with the implementation of work zone safety procedures such as the placement of cones and signs, and the provision of flagging services
- Assist climbers and crew leaders working on the ground and aloft
- Operate and maintain chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment safely
- Assist with driving, backing, dumping, and parking duties
- Learn and demonstrate high safety standards, sound tree risk assessment skills, equipment inspection skills, proper pruning and rigging skills, and implementation of tree felling procedures
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader or designated supervisor, Arborist Representative, or Local Manager
Bartlett Tree Experts offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, and paid vacation and holidays. Employees have access to continuing education programs, professional development training materials, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories.
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer