Arborist-Sales Representative - Sacramento, CA # 21962
The Davey Tree Expert Company
Sacramento, CA, US, 95816 , Sacramento , CA - 95816
Requisition Number: 21962
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1RES - Kent-Residential & Commercial Services
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Relocation Available: No
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
POSITION: Arborist Sales Representative — Sacramento, CA
Starting Date: Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
The Davey Tree Expert Company is pleased to offer a key opportunity as an Arborist-Sales Representative in Sacramento, CA and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for quality work with excellent organizational abilities and strong attention to detail. Must work well under pressure and be able to manage several priorities in a day; must be adaptable, creative and self-motivated. The position involves selling and providing expert tree care services and inspections to customer properties. Responsible for insuring the safe completion of pruning, removing trees, as well as plant health care, soil care and all other aspects of Arboriculture on residential and commercial properties.
- Sells Arboricultural Services to residential and or commercial customers
- Key priority is proposing and developing sales to existing clients and cultivation of new customers in the territory
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, hazard tree evaluation, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
- Estimate time/cost for crews to perform tree removal, pruning, cabling, and all other tree care services
- Dispatch and direct crews to complete proposed projects
- Maintain and grow knowledge of tree and shrub species common in Northern California / Sacramento, CA area
- The Sales Representative assists the District Manager in the direction of the operation
- Arborist/horticulturist with preferably 3-5 years of experience in arboriculture
- Preferred: Two or Four-year degree in a green industry
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Tree, plant, and horticultural knowledge relevant to Sacramento and Northern California
- Bucket truck experience and proper pruning, strong tree ID, disease and pest skills, installation experience
- Knowledge of cable systems
- Expertise in leadership, crew management, training, equipment maintenance
- Prioritizes safe working procedures and familiar with ANSI and OSHA tree industry regulations
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Customer service follow-through
- Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
- Valid driver’s license a must. CDL & bi-lingual (English / Spanish) highly valuable
BENEFITS / WE OFFER:
- Salary plus commission (sales based)
- Company vehicle, phone and computer provided
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays, 401K with company matching and company stock purchase options
- Industry recognized Professional Development through The Davey Institute
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.