Client Experience Coordinator (Office Coordinator) - Las Vegas, NV #29536
The Davey Tree Expert Company
Las Vegas, NV, US, 89030 , Las Vegas , NV - 89030
Requisition Number: 29536
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1RES - Kent-Residential & Commercial Services
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Position: Client Experience Coordinator (Office Coordinator) - North Las Vegas, NV
Starting Date: Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected
Davey Tree is a leader in arboricultural and landscape services throughout the US and Canada. Our North Las Vegas, NV office, is seeking qualified candidates for a Client Experience Coordinator position. The Client Experience Coordinator is often the first point of contact for our prospects/clients and plays an important role in their overall client experience. This position is responsible for general office and client administrative functions within the office.
A Client Experience Coordinator performs a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support daily office needs associated with tree care and plant health care operation, and includes handling incoming calls, scheduling of prospect and client calls, creating contracts, weekly data entry into payroll and attendance system, maintaining client account information, billing/invoicing, managing accounts receivables and maintaining files. The ideal candidate will have a passion for quality work with excellent organizational abilities and strong attention to detail, and understand the important of customer service. Must work well under pressure and be able to manage several priorities in a day; must be adaptable, creative and self-motivated.
- Screening and handling phone calls
- Greet and direct visitors including clients
- Drafting and editing correspondence, memoranda and other documents
- Maintaining various databases
- Proposal production and contract initiation
- Scheduling and meeting/event logistics
- Preparing hard and soft copy project folders and reports
- Maintaining and ordering office and field supply inventories
- Miscellaneous errands
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines, attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Preferred qualifications include prior working experience with CRM and SAP systems
Pay levels are based on qualifications and experience.
The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned.
Davey offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and F/T positions include option to buy Company stock after 1-year.
Pre-employment Drug and E-Verify Social Security # Verification required.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.