Foreman # 25704
The Davey Tree Expert Company
North Royalton, OH, US, 44133 , North Royalton , OH - 44133
Requisition Number: 25704
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1RES - Kent-Residential & Commercial Services
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Relocation Available: No
Travel Expectations: None
POSITION: Foreman — Residential
Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
Residential, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, is pleased to offer a key opportunity as a Foreman.
- Looking for individual who can safely and productively lead a crew in providing Arboricultural care for our clients.
- Services provided include pruning treetops, repairing damaged trees by trimming or removal as well as removing broken limbs from wires, roofs, and other objects
- Directs crew members and equipment as well as planning and executing the assigned work and tasks
- Responsible to supervise and assist in the proper maintenance, preparation and operation of all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts
- Operates as part of a crew with supporting Groundmen and Trimmer/Climber
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Driver’s license required. Class B CDL with Airbrakes driver’s license preferred and may be required, depending on job requirements
- Certificates and Licenses if necessary
- Pesticide license, if required by state law
- Herbicide license a plus
- Provide pruning, removal, cabling and bracing services to ANSI A300 and Z133 standards, as well as the installation of support cables and lightning protection systems.
- In addition, the applicant needs to be able to safely and efficiently remove trees of all sizes, with minimal impact to our clients properties.
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Generous performance incentive plan. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.