Requisition Number: 22046
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1RES - Kent-Residential & Commercial Services
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: No Diploma
Work Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Relocation Available: No
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
POSITION: Groundman — Residential Landscape Management
Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
Davey Residential Landscape Management, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, is pleased to offer a key opportunity in the field of Residential Landscape Management as a Groundman.
- provides support for the other crew members by controlling lowering ropes, limbs and persons from aloft
- controlling road and sidewalk traffic as needed by use of warning devices and other methods
- cutting, chipping and loading brush and wood and proper job site cleanup
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Driver’s license required. Commercial driver’s license preferred and may be required, depending on job requirements
- Certificates and Licenses an necessary
- Pesticide license, if required by state law
- Herbicide license a plus
- Line clearance certification if working near utility transmission lines
- ISA Certified Tree Worker certification or willingness to obtain
Full time hourly positions. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Davey offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and F/T positions include option to buy Davey Stock after 1yr; Access to industry related training materials and Extension Courses
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.