Organic Tree and Shrub Health Care Manager $50-$80K
Green Cross, Inc.
94 Taylor Ave , Norwalk , CT - 06854
About Green Cross, Inc.
Green Cross, Inc. is a well-established organic tree and shrub health care company operating in Connecticut and New York. We are in the most lucrative segment of our industry and in one of the strongest regional economies in the country. This enables us to work outdoors practicing progressive, ecologically-enlightened tree and shrub health care. We are looking for talented, personable tree and shrub health care managers with the ability to develop new business, serve clients, and grow a territory.Job Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients/prospects to evaluate, monitor and diagnose landscape conditions
- Design treatment and maintenance plans for plant health care
- Monitor, diagnose and treat insect, disease, physiological, and cultural conditions
- Complete diagnostic reports and provide comprehensive information for creating an ideal environment for optimum health of landscapes including monitoring, diagnosing and treating insect, disease, weed, and other conditions for client trees and shrubs
- Provide estimates and bids and negotiate contracts
- Maintain excellent customer relations and service existing client base while developing territory by identifying and acquiring new clients
Good woody plant identification skills, personal skills, and communication skills. Experience with arboriculture, entomology, retail or wholesale nursery, landscape design, and forestry.
- Plant identification -- at least 2 years at college level
- Plant pathology
- Soil science
Must be physically fit to carry heavy weights such as 50lb sacks of fertilizer.
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Horticulture (2 years) or higher is required.
- Certification as an ISA Arborist is a big plus
This is a full time year round job with paid holidays, vacation, parental leave, medical insurance, matching 401k contribution, and profit sharing.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants please submit resume, CV if available, and LinkedIn name or address by email to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the quantity of resumes we receive we cannot respond to every applicant. We will contact you directly if you are a potential candidate.