Trimmer - Green Cove Springs, FL #29530
The Davey Tree Expert Company
Green Cove Springs, FL, US, 32043 , Green Cove Springs , FL - 32043
Requisition Number: 29530
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1UTL - Kent-Utility SL
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: No Diploma
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Relocation Available: [[relocation]]
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
POSITION: Trimmer/Driver — Utility Line Clearance
Starting Date: Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
Davey Utility Line Clearance, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, is pleased to offer a key opportunity in the field of Utility Line Clearance as a Trimmer/Climber in our Green Cove Springs, FL area.
- Provides line clearing and tree trimming services for major electric utility providers
- Services provided include pruning treetops, repairing damaged trees by trimming or removal as well as removing broken limbs from wires, roofs, and other objects
- Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts
- Operates as part of a crew with supporting Groundman and Crew Foreman
- Driver’s license required. Commercial driver’s license (CDL) a major bonus and may be required, depending on job requirements
- Completion of Davey Tree Trimmer Orientation Program upon hire
- Certificates and Licenses if necessary
- Pesticide license, if required by state law
- Line clearance certification if working near utility transmission lines
- Electric utility tree trimming/climbing experience preferred
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Generous performance incentive plan. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.