Experienced Tree Climber
Boutique, all-residential tree care company, based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest is seeking an experienced tree climber and/or certified arborist. Come be a part of a company that fosters team work, safety, and offers growth and learning opportunities. We are committed to our employees and offer the best compensation, training and benefits the industry has to offer. During your time off explore new environments and take advantage of all this area has to offer, including but not limited to: hunting, fishing, snowboarding, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing, golfing and more, typically within an hour’s drive.
About Us - Working with our team:
· We have an established 30+ year history of tree care service in the region
· Our continued growth – now covering WA, OR, ID, UT, and CA – has led us to expanding our team
· We value all of our team members and have developed a culture based on team work, collaboration, positivity and results oriented attitudes.
Job Duties - What you will be doing:
· Unique large-scale projects using the most modern techniques for climbing and rigging
· Projects regularly require expertise in pruning and thinning
· Execute close quarter technical tree removals
Benefits – We take care of our people:
· Relocation assistance
· Above industry average salary
· Strong team comradery
· On the job training
· Excellent medical, dental benefits and company matching IRA
· Guaranteed full-time work, 12 months a year
· Bonus Opportunities
· Paid travel expenses
· Company supplied uniforms and modern equipment
· Annual live, on-site training from ISA board certified trainer
Requirements - What you bring to the table:
· Minimum 3-5 years climbing experience
· Relocate to Western Washington
· Interest in travelling for projects throughout the beautiful Pacific Northwest
· SRT experience
· Must pass background check
· ISA Arborists certification a plus
· CDL a plus
How to apply – Let’s connect:
· Please apply via email and include a short bio and resume and contact information.
· We will fly applicants in for a 10 day paid working interview/evaluation, giving us both the opportunity to get to know one another
Your application has been successfully submitted.