Tree Care Climber/ Arborist, Roselle IL
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tree Care Climber/ Arborist in ROSELLE, IL
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS ---AND --- additional BONUS potential UP TO $1,000 this season
Ranked among the Top 30 landscape companies in the Nation!
Comprehensive Tree division for over 8 years
WILLING TO PAY $27.00 to $32.00 per hour –MUST currently have CDL Class A license (depending on Tree experience)
Since 1983, Acres Group has been providing premium quality landscape maintenance, landscape installation, custom design build projects, and snow removal.
Ready to Climb into a new Career?
Acres Group Tree Care team are the muscle of our operation. These industrial athletes work together to provide high-quality tree care, helping to maintain and preserve the overall health of our clients' landscapes. The Tree Care Climber/Arborist will work with a crew and safely perform all day to day operations in accordance to industry and company safety standards and operating procedures. The Tree Care Climber/Arborist will also be expected to maintain a positive image for Acres Group in the field and in the industry. You will apply your expertise in climbing, pruning, and safety to ensure the health and well-being of each client's landscape.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- The ability to withstand extended exposure to various weather conditions year-round.
- The ability to dismantle trees in a controlled manner while working with a team.
- The knowledge of advanced rigging techniques and equipment a plus.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs independently or 125 lbs team lift.
- The ability to operate a brush chipper.
- Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish preferred.
- Proper use of PPE.
- Experience with tree care safety standards a plus.
- WHAT WE OFFER
- TOP INDUSTRY PAY
- Invest in training, continue education
- Paid Weekly
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits packages
- Paid time off
- Best state of the art Equipment
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in professional Tree Removal and Trimming
- A clear understanding of A.N.S.I. A300 pruning standards as well as A.N.S.I. Z133 safety standards a plus.
- Willing to pay $27.00 to $32.00 per hour but to qualify for that range of pay you must currently have a CDL Class A driver’s license and tree experience
- $1,000 sign on bonus paid upon completion of (90) days of employment
- LIKE US ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA SITES!
- Instagram - @acresgroupcareers1983
- Acres Group is an Equal opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to their sex, race, color, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Acres Group professional landscape industry leaders, committed to excellence through knowledge and quality services.