Tree Climber / Arborist / Tree Health Care Technicians
Forest City Tree Protection Co., Inc.
Mayfield, OH, USA
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pruning/Removal Work involves: Operation of chain saws & brush chippers, running ropes for climbers, introduction to tree climbing.
- Tree Health Care Work includes: tree injection, tree root therapy treatments, soil injections, & spraying to address nutritional needs of trees and shrubs as well as to manage insect & disease pests of same.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- First Aid/CPR certification preferred no required.
- CDL helpful.
- Category 6A Ohio Pesticide Applicator's License - helpful, not required.
- ISA Arborist Certification a plus
- High School Education or above required; preferably with natural sciences classes.
- Talented, knowledgeable, hard-working, energetic, conscientious individuals.
- Current/Valid Driver's License, with less than (6) points required.
- Must have own transportation (between home & our shop.)
- Work and/or educational experience with landscaping and/or tree care preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of tree & shrub ID helpful.
Employees are encouraged and assisted with costs to obtain First Aid/CPR certification, CDL, Category 6A Ohio Pesticide Applicator's License, Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) and International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) safety & training programs, including Electrical Hazard Awareness certification and ISA Arborist Certification.
Why Work Here?
We work year round. We offer great benefits - medical insurance, life insurance, IRA programs, educational & training support. We encourage you to submit your resume today!
Cleveland's Tree Doctors, preserving the 'forest' in the Forest City since 1910. We provide tree & shrub care services, including pruning, trimming, cabling, removal, annual maintenance programs, insect & disease control applications, tree & shrub fertilization, tree risk assessment, diagnosis, & consultation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cleveland's Tree Doctors